NO PLAN-NO SYSTEM-NO MARKETS
All things in life that deliver value seem to test us with a range of barriers that serve to test our resilience and commitment. Some of the issues that can us heartache when striving to build an innovative organisation include:
- Risk and the fear of failure and uncertainty
- Human and humanity with the problems of Arrogance, loss of face, discrimination on basis of race, sex, religion or age of the proponent. The insistence that if it not my idea it cannot work
- Bureaucracy especially when it is used to protect the lazy, stupid, arrogant or ‘fixed mind manager’ who does not think. The blind who not only cannot see but also fail to listen
- Government regulation that is based on ‘what was right before’ coupled with the tax regime
- Hope—hope that it will go away or hope that it will keep going the way it was.